Monday, March 31, 2008

Alabama Softball

Last Sunday I went to my first Alabama softball game as a student. I'm not a huge fan of softball, but this game was a little different. I was surprised at the number of people that were at the game. Every time that I have driven by the stadium it has been half empty, but this afternoon was different. I think that a lot of people came out that day because it was so pretty outside. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the game. It is really a fan friendly place to watch games and I had a great time at the game. I had to leave before it was over so I don't know if we won or not, although I'm sure that we did because we have the number one team in the nation. I really enjoyed spending the day with my friends and experiencing something that I had never done before. I am defiantly planning another trip back to the ballpark. That afternoon was so much fun.

No comments: