Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just Random Stuff

This post really has no point. It has no topic. I just happened to find myself bored out of my mind at 9:00 on a Sunday night with nothing else to do, so I decided to make my 11th post of the year. Now people may not think that 11 posts isn't that hard, but I'm calling bullshit on that. I have sat down at my computer many times wanting to post about something and I just couldn't think of anything to write about. A prime example is right now, so I just decided to make this post just about random stuff. I however look at 11 posts and I am proud of myself. Now I might not have very many pictures and my posts may not be very long, but they all have character. Now you may be asking yourself "What does this mean?" And just to be honest with you, I have no idea either. Webster defines character as, "one of the attributes or features that make up and distinguish an individual." After thinking about this, I have decided that my posts don't have character. They are just merely words on a page. Okay, that's plenty of randomness about my blogs. How about we discuss Vault Energy drinks. Just for the record, I love them. Last Thursday I drank two energy drinks back to back and I was wired. I, along with with the rest of my English class, found out that two drinks really packs a punch. I couldn't sit still at all. I somehow got the idea in my head that I needed two cases of Vault for exams week, but to get the drinks I had to sweet talk the people giving them out. I eventually won over Donte and was able to obtain his cell number. Much to my dismay though, every time that I called him he didn't answer. I guess that this might have been a blessing in disguise because I think that two cases of energy drinks would have ruined my week. I would have gone from being extra energized to crashing pretty hard, and I don't know that my body would have been able to handle that.

4 comments:

Evan said...

That was some pretty random shit there dude.









It had character though.

Nick said...

post of the year..for sure

Joe Kennedy said...

wow i cant believe donte stood you up

Alex said...

i agree it is more difficult than you think to come up with all of the posts.