Saturday, May 3, 2008

Study Time

As I write this post, I find myself once again procrastinating. Currently I am sitting in the Gorgas Library trying to study for my exams next week, but I am finding studying very difficult. Maybe I can't study because I'm not too worried yet about my exams or maybe its just because I really hate the Gorgas Library. Earlier I tried to study at the Bruno Library but it was closed. Go figure, a major library on campus closed the weekend before final exams? This makes no sense at all too me. Why is the University closing libraries this time of year? Bruno happens to be the place that I study best, and I can't even go there to study. Since Bruno was closed I had to come to Gorgas and it really sucks. There are tons of people here and many of them aren't studying anything. Some students are sitting at computers looking at their Facebook, some are eating food and watching tv, some are just screwing around (like me), and some are actually studying. Maybe I'm not the only person that tried to get into Bruno tonight and that is the reason for all of the nonsense at Gorgas. Maybe none of the students really want to be at this library tonight, but they were forced to come here because their favorite place to study was closed. Yes, I even checked Robin's favorite hangout the McClure Library and found out that it was closed as well. I really should get back to studying now, so I will end this frustrated blog with, wtf?

3 comments:

Pat Hann Man said...

Ya it really doesnt make sense to close down all the libraries right before finals, shows how well our University runs things.

Nick said...

Why you hating on Gorgas man? That's my spot. You just aren't going to the right floor. Go up top to floor 4M. It's a silent floor and clutch for studying. I can crank some stuff out up there.

Chelsea's blog said...

Yeah I have to agree with nick. You can't study on the first or second floors really, you have to go to the little room in the back of the stacks on the 3rd floor or the fourth. I definatly still haven't started studying for finals and am using this blog and packing up my room as a way to procrastinate a little bit more.