Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blog #14

This is it, my final blog post. At the beginning of the semester, when Robin told us about the assignment, I thought that it was going to be terribly hard and it was at first. Once I got started though, my blogs just started flying onto my page. The ideas that I could never come up with, just started coming into my head. I had a system that insured me a good grade on this assignment, and now that the year is over I think that I will share it with everyone. Once Robin told us that we had to not only write 14 blogs but also comment on other people's blogs to get an A, I got an idea. My plan was to comment on three other blogs right after I had finished my blog. This plan worked perfectly. At first it was just so that I could get an A, but halfway through I realized that I was giving real feedback, and I was enjoying reading my classmates' posts. I really enjoyed this assignment. I feel that by writing these blogs, my imagination and my writing skills have improved. I wish that more teachers would incorporate more assignments like this one into their class plans every semester. So I would like to say thank you to Robin for assigning our class this blog idea because without being made to do this, I never would have attempted it. And no Nick, I know you are thinking, "Mark is trying to get brownie points." Or maybe you are saying to yourself, "Hey Mark, you've got a little something on your nose." Regardless of what you think, I did enjoy this assignment, and I enjoyed this class; It also doesn't hurt that I got 6 credit hours for it, but that is neither here nor there. Because of this class I now have 15 new people that I can call my friends. I have also met 15 new people that I can say "hey" to on campus, which will no doubt insure that i will beat my girlfriend, Kelly, every time we play the "University of Alabama How Many People Do You Know contest." So after this long ramble I will wrap this final blog up with a Roll Tide. See you guys around campus.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I can get you a kleenex if you need to get that off your nose..just let me know..and I'm glad your imagination has improved haha